Our sister-in-law served this up last year, and we couldn’t stop eating it. Most of our tester bunnies love cranberries and cilantro, so we put those two together for a batch of test treats. Big fail, in fact, the biggest failure of any treat flavor we tested. Cranberry and Mint met with much better reception.
However, we still love it. So from our family to yours, here is Christine’s Cranberry and Cilantro Salsa.
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup ( or more, depending on your taste) fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime jiuce
- 1 bunch ( or more, depending on your taste) chopped green onions, including
- some of the greens
- 1 to 2 jalapenos seeded and chopped, more or less depending on your taste
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients & serve with tortilla chips.